All forms must be filled out properly and returned to our office.   If you have sold your tanning units or are now using the units for personal use we must be notified in writing.    Also, if you have sold one or several units and are still in business please complete the renewal application along with your amendment form so we can update your registration.  This information is required to terminate or make any changes to your registration. Without proper notification such as a written statement or termination form your registration will stay in effect.   A service termination form is also available for sales or service companies that are going out of business.

Termination Form -
Use this form if you are going out of business or have already    gone out of business permanently and if you are using your tanning unit as personal use only.
 Amendment Form- Use this form if you are still in business but have sold any tanning equipment or now use a tanning unit for personal use.
Service Termination Form -
Use this form if you are a tanning equipment service provider   (distributors, trainers and service technicians) and you are going out of business or have gone out of business permanently.


Line separating navigation links from content

Radiation Protection Section
1645 MSC, Raleigh, NC 27699-1645
Phone: 919-814-2250